The reasons are many:
1. Monday Through Thursday Classes – You attend school Monday through Thursday. This allows you time to work part-time during the week and all day on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, you can spend extra time with instructors after class and on Fridays to get help and additional training. Finally, you can return home and have enough time to spend with family during your schooling.
2. Size – OTC is an 800,000-square-foot campus, the largest of its kind in the U.S. (including the PSI branch campus). However, despite our facility size, we do not have large class sizes. In fact, we limit our enrollment and strive to keep the class sizes under 25. This allows us to be selective as we look for those who want this career the most and are willing to work hard to be the best.
3. Choices – We don't just offer Automotive, Diesel, Auto-Diesel, Collision Repair and Motorcycle training programs. We provide you with the ability to specialize in Alternative Fuel Vehicles, High Performance and Racing, BMW FAST Track, Custom Paint and Graphics, Generator Power Systems, Classic Car Restoration, Edelbrock Academy and more. We also have a BMW STEP facility right on campus!
4. Job Placement – Upon your graduation, we offer career placement services and ongoing placement opportunities for life with the largest names in the field. In addition, we offer a great deal of part-time jobs to you, and Cleveland is a city with a great automotive job bank. These jobs in your field are available to help put you on your path to a career and allow you to begin networking.
5. Apartments – We are not a party school and do not offer dorms to our students. Instead, we have fully furnished apartments located nearby in residential communities with pools, fitness centers, parking garages and more.
6. Financial Aid – From grants and scholarships to student loans and parent loans, our helpful financial aid advisors can help qualified students with a package that meets their needs and allows them an opportunity at a career in a demanding field.
7. BMW – Looking to set yourself apart and become the best? Our on-site BMW STEP and BMW FAST Track programs allow you to do just that. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most technologically advanced vehicles recognized all over the globe for excellence. Training includes everything from wireless diagnostics to computerized engine management systems, and students receive factory certifications attainable only through BMW.
8. Dedication – At OTC, we provide a personalized touch to the education process. Here, you won't be a number. Our dedicated instructional and administrative staff will come to know you as an individual and are here to help at every step along the way.
These are just several of the reasons why OTC is your best choice for real-world training and why you should believe in the power of education. Learn about what training for the "real world" really means.