Welding Technician Programs
Looking for a career path that puts you in high demand – worldwide? Look no further!
OTC’s Master Welding Technology program features:
- Extensive hands-on training on all forms of welding
- to become a certified welder
- Learn advanced principles, theory, practices and application of welding
- Study of practical mathematics for welders
- Blueprint reading
- Welding in the vertical, horizontal and overhead positions
Experts predict a large shortage of capable manufacturing workers in the next few years almost everywhere, and many companies now report difficulty finding welders. The American Welding Society (AWS) predicts that the demand for skilled welders in the United States alone may outpace supply by 200,000 individuals.
At OTC, your welding classes can help you develop the manipulative skills necessary to become a:
- Combination welder Lincoln Electric and Ohio Tech
- General fabricator
- Shipbuilding welder
- Skyscraper and building construction Welder
- Pipeline welder
- Aircraft welder
- Spacecraft welder
- And more!
In our comprehensive, 12-month Master Welding Technology program you will learn:
- Welding Technology
- Blueprint Reading
- Oxyacetylene Welding and Cutting
- Plasma Arc and Air Carbon Arc Cutting
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) in all positions
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) with Pipe
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG) in all positions
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG) with Pipe
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG) in all positions
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG) with Pipe
Why settle for less, when you can get it all in one comprehensive welding technology program?
At OTC, our welding classes are outfitted with the latest welding equipment and consumables supplied by Lincoln Electric.
In addition, through our partnership with Lincoln Electric, we can provide you with up-to-date welding classes using the latest tools, techniques and training methods to make you more valuable in the workplace.
If you’re considering welding schools in Ohio, OTC is the place for you. Contact us today to learn more.