Instruct students in area of Motorcycle/ATV/Powersport Technology.
- Organize, communicate and deliver curriculum in clear, concise and well-paced lessons ensuring appropriate classroom and shop content.
- Actively supervise and hold accountable students in classroom and shop to ensure participation and motivation, while facilitating a neat, orderly, controlled and safe environment.
- Test, evaluate and communicate student performance in a timely and accurate manner using proper documentation
- Five years' experience in related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible and adaptable schedules
- Ability to transfer technical knowledge into clear and concise lesson plans
- Ability to successfully motivate students
- High school diploma/GED
Qualified candidates should send resumes to:
Ohio Technical College
1374 E. 51st Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org