Instruct students in area of Auto Body & Collision Repair Technology.
- Organize, communicate and deliver curriculum in clear, concise and well-paced lessons ensuring appropriate classroom and shop content.
- Actively supervise and hold accountable students in classroom and shop to ensure participation and motivation, while facilitating a neat, orderly, controlled and safe environment.
- Test, evaluate and communicate student performance in a timely and accurate manner using proper documentation.
- Prepare, maintain, report and repair training aids, tools and equipment in advance for use in classroom and lab.
- Five years' experience in related field
- ASE or I-CAR certification
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible and adaptable schedules
- Ability to transfer technical knowledge into clear and concise lesson plans
- Ability to successfully motivate students
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Knowledge of personal computer software applications
- High school diploma/GED
Qualified candidates should send resumes to:
Ohio Technical College
1374 E. 51st Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org