High Performance & Racing
Learn about our auto performance training program
If NASCAR, NHRA, IHRA, IRL, road course and other racing series are where you want to go, then Ohio Technical College can help get you there with quality auto performance training. Our comprehensive, 72-week High Performance and Racing Technology program is designed for students who are looking to excel as performance engine builders and mechanics.
Auto performance training includes:
• High performance engine building
• High performance ignition and electrical systems
• Race car suspension development and brakes
• Forced air induction and heating and cooling systems
• Chassis fabrication and sheet metal fabrication
• Motor sport management
• Aftermarket components for import cars
• Performance carburetors and intakes
• Dyno testing and performance
Get started on your path to a rewarding career in the racing industry. Call 1-800-322-7000 today.