Locations: New England, West Virginia, E. Pennsylvania, E. New York, W. Illinois, North Carolina, other...
- Assist students with the admissions process from the high school presentation to the start of the class.
- Organize, communicate and deliver OTC programs in clear, concise and well-paced presentations.
- Follow up with phone calls to interested students to determine their level of interest and motivation for college.
- Address concerns of students or parents of students regarding cost, financing, policies, curriculum, testing procedures or cancellation policy.
- Conduct follow-up calls to ensure enrollment.
- Effectively and accurately communicate school policies, processes and procedures relating to the various student services provided by OTC.
- Maintain accurate records of presentations, calls, appointments and enrollments.
- Two years' experience in sales field (outside experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible and adaptable schedules
- Ability to successfully motivate students
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent phone and follow-up skills
- High school diploma/GED
Superstar candidates should send resumes to:
Ohio Technical College
1374 E. 51st Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
Or email email@example.com