- Assist military personnel with the admissions process from the base presentation to the start of the class.
- Organize, communicate and deliver OTC and PSI programs in clear, concise and well-paced presentations on military bases.
- Follow up with phone calls to interested military to determine their level of interest and motivation for college.
- Address concerns regarding cost, financing, policies, curriculum, testing procedures or cancellation policy.
- Conduct follow-up calls to ensure enrollment.
- Effectively and accurately communicate school policies, processes and procedures relating to the various student services provided by OTC/PSI.
- Maintain accurate records of presentations, calls, appointments and enrollments.
- Two years' experience in sales (recruiting experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible and adaptable schedules
- Ability to successfully motivate students
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent phone and follow-up skills
- Some college education preferred
- E7 grade or higher